LTE/5G eNodeB/gNB L2 Engineer
Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Chennai
Posted on 04 Aug 2022
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with system engineering team to develop and clarify requirements.
- Understand Requirements and work on Design, Coding and Testing.
- Understand the problems reported from testing team, identify the root cause and provide fix.
- Analyze logs L1 and L2 interface logs and identify problems related to LTE Protocol layers based on the logs.
- Run on Target and Off target tests on LTE eNB(Evolved Node B).
- To be able to undertake enhancements to testing framework so that the developed feature can be thoroughly tested.
- To work with other teams to develop the interfaces in the beginning and use them effectively during development and testing
- Develop exhaustive list of unit and integration tests and to plan and perform verification of the developed functionality.
- Master’s/ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Information Science etc. with 8 to 10 Years of related technical experience.
Related Education & Experience
- Master’s/ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Information Science etc. with 8 to 10 Years of related technical experience
- Good understanding of LTE FDD/TDD Layer 2 protocols High Level Knowledge end to end LTE technology.
- Exposure to 5G NR Layer 2 protocols is desirable.
- Exposure to eNodeB/gNB feature development in LTE/5G Layer 2 functional areas viz MAC, Layer 2 packet processing.
- Good understanding of Real Time operating system concepts.
- Multi-threaded application development experience on multi-core Embedded Linux platforms is desirable.
- Exposure to LTE/5G protocol stack is an advantage.
- Good programming skills in “C”. Exposure to scripting languages viz.. Python, shell scripting etc is desirable.
- Good communication skills.