Posted on 07 Sept 2023
RESPONSIBILITIES / SKILLS NEEDED:
- Hands on Experience in Creating ANSIBLE playbooks, roles is mandatory
- Install and debug new and upgraded software on cloud platforms.
- Stay up to date with relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and systems.
- Sound knowledge of Container Platform, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud native environment
- Hands on Docker / Kubernetes in Customer facing Production Environments.
- Scripting experience on Python and shell is preferred.
- MySQL DB Operations
- Good troubleshooting & Skills
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge about Cluster, Cloud/VM based solution deployment, and management, including knowledge about networking, servers and storages
- CI – CD, Linux, Ansible, AWS, Azure, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience: 3-10 years
- CKA/CKAD/Red Hat Certified Professional preferred.
- Practical understanding of Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kafka, Key cloak and implementation of the solutions based upon these tools is preferred.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and technical aptitude.
- Extensive knowledge of the Dockers and Kubernetes and related technologies.
- Extensive Knowledge on Cloud Platforms/AWS
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as JIRA and Confluence
- Great organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Jenkins a plus
- Availability to resolve urgent issues outside of business hours.