Manual Test Engineers
Posted on 02 Feb 2022
- B.Tech / B.E/M.E./ M.Tech / MCA
- Assure highest quality via good design practices, process improvements, testing (Manual, load, performance) and review practices.
- Effectively handle multiple initiatives and be accountable for delivering multiple releases on schedule and with highest quality.
- Building testing solutions with Passion, Innovative thinking, Relentless Customer focus.
- Contribute to various cloud platforms (both Azure and AWS) and enhance the platforms
- Adhere to Agile Methodology
- Knowledge on Test Automation – Selenium, Cucumber, Postman, JMeter, TestNG, Appium, etc
- Hands-on with test case management workflow, tools – Zephyr
- Good in scripting / shell programming and preferably Core Java
- Basic knowledge of different Automation frameworks.
- Working experience in CI/CD tools, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with Linux, embedded ecosystem is a plus.
- Typically, 4-7 years’ experience in the Application Testing
- Test Planning, System, and Feature test execution – Manual Testing
- Experience in Android/Java application testing, mobile and web platforms.
- Testing UI, backend, REST APIs and performance tests
- Hands-on with test case management workflow, tools – Jira , etc