Remote (within EST)
Posted on 23 Aug 2022
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the development and implementation of tools on the CRM platform, configuring applications and assist in the customization of a client’s data storage, computing tools, as well as any client dashboards or other applications they may need.
Assignments and responsibilities:
- Configure Salesforce functionality to end user requirements.
- Develop and integrate new features and functionality in order to optimize business processes and Salesforce.com capabilities
- Collaborate with Salesforce administrators, business stakeholders, and other team members
- Understand the Salesforce product application roadmap and proactively plan for enhanced business capabilities
- Ensure applications coincide with design specifications and adhere to business coding practices
- Demonstrate abilities with workflows, page layouts, training, dashboards, user creation and deactivation, data loading and all other Salesforce.com functions
- Work closely with the Salesforce team and operations group on day-to-day tasks
- As identified and assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
Education & Certifications:
- Relevant Salesforce development experience
- Strong Lighting experience necessary
- Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud technology experience
- Demonstrated ability in teamwork, collaboration and partnership across the enterprise stakeholders
- Working knowledge of content and visual design