Posted on 14 Sep 2022
This position requires the ability to interact closely with our external and internal customers, and lead design efforts on a variety of projects, supporting multiple teams. You will partner with business and product development teams throughout the product lifecycle producing top-quality design deliverables and innovating user experiences for customers. The ability to balance high-level, holistic reasoning with detail-oriented feature design is imperative.
- Create user-centric designs by considering customer feedback, and usability findings. Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing use cases, high-level requirements.
- Conduct usability studies and put together detailed, structured analysis of issues and potential solutions.
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of web and mobile applications. Proficient in visual design of web and mobile applications and have a good eye for details.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mock-ups and prototypes.
- Create and maintain detailed user-interface specifications.
- Present design work to the UX team, product team, and senior leadership for review and feedback.
- Contribute to the User Experience group’s shared knowledge of user-centred design and research methodologies. Document your design rational, UX approach and solutions.
- Develop process flows, wire frames, and mock-ups to effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviours.
- Knowledge about responsive design, accessibility and front-end technology is a plus.
- 6+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer or similar role.
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centric design solutions.
- Experience designing applications for mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience working with design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Figma, Invision.
- Good presentation, written and communication skills are required.