Data Engineering Developers
Posted on 13 Feb 2022
- Work with product deployment team to deploy data engineering solutions to end customers. You will have an opportunity to learn data science and data engineering concepts and grow within an environment where your creativity is valued, and your contributions are recognized.
- Be responsible for designing and developing data centric solutions for Telecom operators
- Provide technical leadership for implementation and refinement of new features and products.
- Interacting closely and effectively with customers, and product/R&D development team
- Should have experience of working within complex, data intensive environments that represent the inner workings of modern telecoms networks.
- Possess knowledge of data storage and retrieval systems, query and scripting languages and their use to analyse complex, datasets.
- Must have handled data oriented projects – Analyzing complex data, Data Patterns, Data Relationships etc
- Proven hands-on experience in databases, DB queries – RDF or SPARQL or Graph Query Language
- Strong experience in Python
- Experience of working in Telecom domain, understand cellular networks concepts (2G, 3G, 4G) and understand the architecture. Inventory modelling of one more of 2G/3G/4G technologies
- Excellent software troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- 3 – 10 years of relevant experience
- Gurgaon or Bangalore