PCB Layout Engineer
Posted on 25 Feb 2022
- Across US
- 3-5 years.
Required US citizens and those authorized to work in the US.
Degree/ Education Required:
- BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience.
- Assist in designing and developing PCB layouts.
- Provide Support to PCB engineering and manufacturing units when needed.
- Develop prototypes for design verification.
- Prepare PCB layouts and fabrication and assembly drawings.
- Analyze and troubleshoot design and fabrication related issues in a timely fashion.
- Review existing PCB designs and recommnded improvements.
- Recommended new design techniques to ensure circuit reliability and quality.
- Assist in development of test plans and develop test procedures and fixtures.
- Monitor and report project status to Manager on regular basis.
- Ensure that PCB design meets project requirements.